I recently came across this post by Haley Kennedy and thought it would be fun to do myself(:
1. Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner?
-Lipstick or Lip Liner
2. How do you make your Lipstick / Lip Gloss last longer?
-Exfoliate your lips before applying your lipstick/ lip gloss
3. How do you pick a Lip Color that looks good on my skin color?
-I base it on my skin tone and undertone
4. What are some cheap ways to take care of chapped lips?
-Drink more water because chapped lips are caused from lack of water and use coconut oil
5. Favorite drugstore lip product?
-I really like the L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks
6. Favorite brand name lip product?
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
7. Do you usually play up or play down your lips?
-Play down, I love a good nude lip
8. Eyeliner in Pencil, Gel, or Liquid?
-Liquid for sure
9. How do you do a cat eye?
-I start by drawing a thin line from the outer corner of my eye up towards the tail of my brow, from there I bring a second line from the end of my eyebrow back to where I started my first line. I then do short strokes from the outer corner of my eye inwards
10. What do you use to remove eye makeup and mascara?
11. How do you make your eye makeup last longer?
-Use a eyeshadow primer before applying shadow and use a setting spray after you are done with your entire face.
12. Cream or Powder eye shadow?
13. What tricks can you do to make your eyelashes look longer?
-Recently my friends introduced me to the Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple volume plumping lash primer and it makes your lashes much longer.
14. How do you brighten up your eyes?
-I use the Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Brightening Eye Base and then use a concealer that is lighter than my foundation.
15. What color(s) go with your eyes?
-I like to use neutral shadows or warm toned shadows
16. Favorite drugstore eyeliner?
-Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
17. Favorite drugstore eyeshadow?
–Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow
18. Favorite drugstore mascara?
-COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
19. Favorite drugstore eye pallette?
-Sonia Kashuk® Eye Couture Eye Palette
20. Favorite brand name eyeliner?
-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
21. Favorite brand name eyeshadow?
-Urban Decay or Too Faced
22. Favorite brand name mascara?
-Too Faced Better Than Sex or Benefit Roller Lash
23. Favorite brand name palette?
–-Urban Decay’s Naked Palettes or any Too Faced Palette
25. If you can only use one eye makeup product, what would it be?
26. What is the difference between an eye primer and an eye base?
–A primer helps to avoid creasing and natural oils while a eye base enhances eyeshadows
27. Any tips on applying falsies?
–Use a bobby pin to apply eyelash glue
28. Favorite brand of falsies?
-Ardell or House of Lashes
29. How do you pick your shade of foundation?
-I base it on skin type, desired coverage, skin tone and undertone
30. What’s a good foundation for oily skin?
-Estee Lauder Double Wear or Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation
31. What’s a good foundation for dry skin?
-Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
32. What’s a good foundation for normal skin?
-Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation Stick or Clinique’s Superbalanced Makeup
33. How do you pick a foundation for your skin color?
-Test foundations against neck to jawline and see which one disappears
34. Tinted Moisturizer, BB Cream, or Foundation?
35. What is a BB Cream?
-BB creams are heavier than tinted moisturizer and lighter than foundation and have additives such as SPF
36. What do you use to apply your Foundation?
-I use a beauty blender
37. How can I make my nose look slimmer or straighter?
-Contour and Highlight
38. Cream, Powder, or Liquid Blush?
39. Favorite foundation?
-Mac Studio Fix Fluid
40. Favorite concealer?
-Nars Radient Creamy Concealer
41. How do you conceal a pimple?
-Concealer, wait a couple minutes then apply setting powder
42. How do you conceal dark circles?
-Use my panda eye brighter, foundation and then a concealer lighter than my foundation
43. How do you get rid of or lessen dark circles?
-Use eye cream and get extra sleep
44. What is your daily skin care routine?
-In the morning I wash my face with Cetaphil and a wash cloth, a sprits of Lush’s tea tree water and then I apply moisturizer. At night I do the same thing as I do in the morning or use Proactive. I alternate every other day and do a face mask
45. What is your weekly skin care routine?
-same as above
46. How do you prep your face for makeup?
-moisturizer and face primer
47. How do you take off your makeup?
-makeup remover wipe
48. What are some DIY face masks?
-I’ve never tried any
49. Where can you buy face masks?
-Ulta, Lush, Sephora, Target
50. What facial moisturizer do you recommend?
-Lush’s mask of magnaminty
51. How can I get rid of or shrink my big pores?
-Exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize
52. How do you highlight your face?
-Use concealer 2-3 shades lighter than foundation and apply under eyes, down the nose, on your cupids bow, on chin and a bit on your forehead above your nose. Then, use highlighting powder above cheek bones, on your cupids bow and on the tip of your nose.
53. How do you contour your face?
-Use a foundation stick 2 shades darker than your foundation or a bronzer. Use this under cheek bones and if you have a larger forehead like me, contour below hairline. I also like to contour around my nose by doing two lines down the sides and a bit below it 54. How often should you clean your makeup brushes?
-I try to clean mine once a month
55. How do you clean your makeup brushes?
-lukewarm water and baby shampoo
56. What are some inexpensive makeup brushes?
-Real Techniques and EcoTools
57. Do you prefer matte or shimmer eyeshadows?
58. Do you prefer matte or dewey skin?
59. Do you prefer matte or shiny lipstick / lipgloss?
-Matte lipstick but shinny lipgloss
60. When did you start wearing makeup?
-When I was 5 (because of dance)
61. Who taught you to put on makeup?
-The people at the Bare Minerals counter and Youtube
62. What if your favorite brand of makeup?
63. What product do you never leave home without?
-Whatever lip product I’m wearing for the day
64. If you only had $50 dollars for makeup, what would you buy?
-A high end foundation, a drugstore mascara and a drugstore bronzer
65. Who is your favorite beauty guru on youtube?
66. How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
-Around an hour and a half for makeup and hair
67. What online makeup store is your favorite?
68. Who are your favorite beauty blogs on tumblr?
-I don’t use Tumblr
69. How long should you keep a product?
-Usually products say on the packaging
70. What product are you hoping to buy next?
-Tarte shape tape concealer or Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter palette
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Talk to you soon(: